Monday, January 24, 2011

Our world

This year so far, our curriculum has largely been focusing on Geography. For my kids, knowing they were born in Utah and a lot of their family lives there, but we now live in North Carolina, they've been super curious. So I'll take that and run with it as long as I can! I've loved using ideas and activities from Erica@confessionsofahomeschooler in addition to Galloping the Globe printables. And I was super excited to see this post on a giveaway for National Geographic personalized atlas!
Hop on over to Erica's blog by clicking here to enter to win the drawing too. But honestly, I hope that I win!


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a home schooling blog! I really NEED to pick your brain...I am winning my battle: Aaron is finally getting on the home school band wagon...

    ReplyDelete